Are you fascinated by the mysteries of our universe — and the brilliant scientists working to unravel them?
Enthralled by quantum mechanics, general relativity, black holes, dark matter, and the search for a grand unifying theory of everything?
If so, be sure to listen to Conversations at the Perimeter.
The series is co-hosted by quantum physicist and lecturer Lauren Hayward and journalist-turned-science communicator Colin Hunter. In each episode, they chat with a guest scientist about their research, their motivations, the challenges they encounter, and the drive that keeps them searching for answers.
Some highlights from the first season:
- Katie Mack on the end of the universe (and new beginnings)
- Raymond Laflamme on the life-changing power of curiosity
- Carlo Rovelli on physics and philosophy
- Lucien Hardy on quantum gravity and (apparent) paradoxes
- Estelle Inack on quantum intelligence
Check out all the episodes of Conversations at the Perimeter wherever you get your podcasts, and ensure you never miss an episode by subscribing on your preferred podcast platform.
You can also watch conversations and hundreds of other accessible science videos on Perimeter’s YouTube channel